+44(0)7778-356954 nick@360degreevision.co.uk

Case Studies

With a 30 year track record of successful blue chip brand projects, we can share more detailed case study material that relates to you as required.

Four Recent/Current Examples:

American Express Community Stadium

From, January 2011 until arriving in the Premier League in 2017, we’ve been helping Brighton & Hove Albion create, develop and sustain a positive performance ethos. 

This project won the first ever triple Gold award winner for the National Training Journal for our work with their new home – the American Express Community Stadium – Best Learning Partners, Best Change Management Programme and Best Leadership Development Programme.

“360 Degree Vision are our training and development partners. They are working with us to clarify and communicate our customer experience strategy and are developing our people and their teams to deliver it. They’re doing a great job in helping us achieve a very high level of performance in a very short time.” Martin Perry – Executive Director Brighton & Hove Albion/American Express Community Stadium

Moore Stephens International

We helped Moore Stephens to develop & deliver a global conference to improve their international sales performance.

The event  aimed to create new international business opportunities amongst 200 senior partners of leading accounting firm Moore Stephens.

Orchestrating a stimulating blend of keynotes, metaphors, facilitated panel discussions, interactive sessions, applied complexity science & large group experiential learning, our work has scored an 97% ‘Excellent’ rating from the delegates (the other 3% all rated the event ‘Good’).

“In all my time at PWC & MS, this is the best event I’ve seen.” MS Business Partner

Glasgow Housing Association

“It’s difficult to put on paper just how powerful these interactions were.” MD, TMI

The challenge? Engage the Repairs and Maintenance group (all 250!) in a single session to know how and why they could improve their tenant experience as well as the way they work together to deliver it.

360DV visited the Glasgow high rises and created 6 authentic verbatim based characters to engage in real time conversations with all 250 delegates. The team all went away with concrete improvement plans & an unforgettable encounter!

Eastbourne Borough Council

With a re-engineered customer offer, there was a real need to unite leaders and their new teams around an ethos that really meant something to people, rather than a checklist of management/consultant imposed buzzwords.

“360DV helped us to develop and refine our vision and values in a fresh and appealing way that has engaged leaders and staff. Eastbourne Borough Council is making bold changes to put the customer at the heart of all they do whilst working more efficiently.”

“360 Degree Vision delivered training using a range of effective techniques including applied theatre methods to help staff and managers connect with what our customers are looking for from us. Highly recommended!”

Henry Branson – Head of Infrastructure, Eastbourne Borough Council

We’re also delighted to be nominated for Best Professional Services Firm for the Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2013.